Friday, July 3, 2009

{schedule}

PLEASE be aware of my new session fees.

times and locations may change due to sunset/lighting and scheduling requests

please let me know if you are interested in certain locations--and I will try to arrange the schedule as requested
Saturdays {9:00 a.m., 6:00 pm} please call/email for specific availability Weekdays by
2011

September
during this month 20% of my session fees will go to support Natasha Sapp -- {battling breast cancer}

30 {Walbom family}
October 2011
once again I will donate 20% of all my October proceeds to the JDRF
in the name of Luke Larson
1 {10:30 Kayleigh 6 months, Magda family 5pm Freestone}
7 {Dennison--cedar city}
8 OUT OF TOWN FOR FAMILY WEDDING
will be doing special Utah sessions this week Please contact me if you're interested!
11 {Leaman family by Hands full photos 9:30} {5pm Bartholomew family}
15 {family mini sessions at Freestone 3:30, 4:00, 4:30, 5} Mini sessions include the 30 minutes of shoot time and are $100 regardless of family size. The image CD is included with 25 images.
22 {family sessions}
{Speakman newborn}
28 {Gordon family -- downtown Gilbert}
29
{L wedding}
November
5 JDRF walk {family sessions} {5 Gina's family}
11|11|11 Thacker wedding {1pm}
12 {Thacker wedding reception}{family mini sessions Mini sessions include the 30 minutes of shoot time and are $100 regardless of family size. The image CD is included with 25 images. }location to be determined
19 S. Leonard 4:45{family mini sessions Mini sessions include the 30 minutes of shoot time and are $100 regardless of family size. The image CD is included with 25 images. } location to be determined
22 {Thompson extended family--Joe's farm grill}
Thanksgiving weekend--sessions to be determined
{Evans family}
December
20 Lynette's newborn
March 2012
{C wedding}
for newborns please consider when your baby will be most content and they are often the most snuggly during the first 10 days of life. These sessions are done at your home or my home studio.

1 comment:

Handsfullmom said...

How's Saturday the 19th for our family? Still want to do a swap and have me do yours too?

BIG NEWS

To all my clients:

My awesome husband is nearing the end of his time as a graduate student. With that means a possible move out of the Phoenix area. I hope to keep up with any news or updates. Baby plans will be honored.

Thank you so much for letting me be part of your lives!